Article marketing is the best content-based marketing solution in the internet today. That is why; every webmasters would like to excel in this technique to get ahead of the pack. If you are one of them, these 5 effective steps can take you steps closer to your goal.
1. Establish your objective for each article. What are your goals in writing and submitting your articles online? Do you simply want to create inbound links for your website to generate traffic? Or do you wish to establish your expertise on your chosen niche to build trust among your potential clients? Your goals can serve as strong foundations of your articles to make your writing well-guided and your content more targeted.
2. Perform keyword and content research. Carefully choosing your topics is one of the elements to succeed in article marketing. You need to make sure that the information you offer is what exactly your potential clients are looking for. Get bright topic ideas by visiting relevant forums or article submission sites. You also need to research on keyword and search terms that you need to focus your articles on so they will fare well on relevant searches.
3. Use striking titles. There are two elements that you need to consider in creating effective titles: they must be keyword-rich and they must answer the common question of online users: what’s in it for me?
4. Your articles must be unique. Content duplication is a big no-no in article marketing. It cannot only ruin the trust of your potential clients;
you can also get penalized by search engines.
5. Use powerful resource box. Remember, one of your primary goals in writing and distributing your articles is to drive people to your website. Thus, you must be particular with your resource box. Make sure that it is enticing enough to make people heed to your call to action.
6. Be accurate. Remember, your readers depend on your content for their research so, it is of outmost importance that your articles are free from any factual errors. In order to be sure that your articles are accurate, use at least 3 reliable and reputable sources when writing your content. It would also help if you can read studies, researches, and books to make your content even more credible. Statistics and surveys can also help to show that your content is factual.
7. Do not exaggerate. Do not over stretch the truth and use words like world changing event, revolutionary, ground breaking, etc. This will make your articles sound too good to be true.
8. Insert anecdotes and personal stories. These can be of great help in relating your topic to a practical life experience. By using them, you will make it easier for your readers to understand the point you are trying to get a cross.
9. Avoid lengthy, complicated paragraphs. Instead use bullet points or numbers when presenting your ideas. Long paragraphs can easily bore your readers so avoid using them at all cost.
10. Provide a short summary at the end of your articles. In this section, you can highlight the most important points that you have raised on your articles so your readers will not forget about them.